Wednesday, April 4, 2018

CREATE YOUR SIGNATURE AUTUMN LOOK WITH 4 PRODUCTS


Autumn is my favourite time of the year and orange is my favourite colour alongside mauves.  

It's a time where I get to wear my favourite hues, yet the weather is still warm enough for a t-shirt. I do like to adapt my makeup look based on seasons (or emotions). During summer, my sole purpose was to obtain that perfect bronzed glow. Autumn is deeper and more meaningful - to me. So I've created a really easy look using some beautiful Autumn picks from Eles Cosmetics. 


STEP 1 - FOUNDATION

Post-Easter, my skin turned into an absolute mess. A blemish here and a pimple there, it's the inevitable outcome of impulsivity.. a lack of self control when I am surrounded by one too many chocolate eggs and bunnies. This is why I need a good foundation.  Here, I am using Eles Cosmetics HD Luminous Foundation in the shade "BUFF". I have selected this foundation to blend in with my summer tan. I found the foundation easy to blend with a medium to high coverage and a dewy finish. This foundation did a great job for my under eyes so I did not need to conceal.


STEP 2 and 3 -
EYESHADOW AND CHEEKS

For eyes and cheeks, I used this stunning Eles Cosmetics Autumn Collection Palette, this beautiful palette encompass all the wonderful autumnal colours. I applied the berry mauve shade all over the lids and under my lower lash line followed by a pop of gold to the centre of the lid.

For cheeks, the subtle powder bronzer was applied to my cheeks and the areas of my face where I would want a bit of a sun kissed glow (sides of forehead, nose etc), followed by the beautiful peachy berry shade to the apples of my cheeks.



STEP 4 - MASCARA

I don't use a lot of mascara these days, but I feel that mascara is almost an essential for Autumn makeup, otherwise the eyes can look a tiny bit bare! I used Eles Cosmetics Lush Mascara to define and separate my lashes without clumping. While it's not a mascara for dramatic looks, it's perfect for a more natural look and great for everyday use.



STEP 5 - LIPSTICK

Nude lips is something I have never been daring enough to really wear. You'd be surprise to know the amount of nude lipsticks I leave untouched and stashed. When I saw Eles Cosmetics Matte Lipstick in Bare I thought I'd give it a go. I think it creates a nice contrast with a dark eye look. If you are not confident in wearing nudes, I found it to be best mixed with a petal rose colour. However in the photo below, I am wearing Bare alone.


Products featured were provided for editorial purpose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts