Sunday, July 23, 2017

Optically Glasses Online - Jorgio Tortoiseshell Glasses (JO8818 C02)

Earlier this year I experienced daily headaches and eye strains from work-related computer use. I was recommended to purchase low prescription glasses.

Glasses never appealed to me until I went glasses shopping, I finally discovered this phenomenal fashion statement.

I recently had the opportunity to collaborate with Optically, an Australian online platform providing both quality designer glasses and prescription sunnies.




I spent hours browsing Optically as there were such an amazing range of glasses online! There were so many styles, frames and brands to chose from (I recommend a good after dinner browse with a cup of tea), from metal frames to no frames. However, I could not go past Jorgio's... tortoiseshell frames with gold arms and nose pad. I absolutely adore these glasses, the glasses came in an unlabeled case with a lens cloth.

Service was good as my order arrived within a 4 days after the order was placed, the package was sent via registered post and left with a local depot for collection rather being left at the door.

The range is impressive, each pair includes prescription lenses and coating. I purchased my first pair of glasses from a store and it costed cost to $300 for lenses and coating. So Optically is delivering an absolute bargain. They also offer free home trials - just in case you want to see what the frame looks like on your face.




Do you wear glasses?

*Glasses provided for editorial purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts