Sunday, May 14, 2017

Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm with Cloth Review




ABOUT EMMA HARDIE AMAZING FACE MORNINGA CLEANSING BALM

- A deep cleansing balm to remove all traces of face and eye make-up
- Moisturises and calms all skin types
- Doubles up as a soothing and hydrating mask if left on for 10minutes.
- Contains Grape Seed Oil and Sweet Almond Oil to plump and soften skin
- Moringa seed extract, Wild seed fennel and Vitamin E to purify and minimise the appearance of open pores
- Essential oils of orange, Neroli and Mandarin to rejuvenate and revitalise the skin
- Jasmine and Rose to help recondition dull, dry and dehydrated/mature skins.


Emma Hardie Cleansing Cloth

A unique Micro fibre cloth purposely designed to deliver super deep yet ultra-gentle pore cleansing and make up removal, fine lines appear smoother and the skin brighter. Backed with muslin to help insulate heat for ultimate compressing and skin cushioning.

Muslin side 100% Cotton
Microfiber: 80% Polyester, 20% Polyamide

How to use: 

Take no more than a 5c piece size of the Cleasning Balm into the palm of your hand to create a cream. Apply to the face, neck and eye area and massage thoroughly into the skin. To remove, soak a cleansing cloth in warm water, squeeze out the excess and gently wipe over the whole face and neck, taking extra care around the delicate eye area.


MY VERDICT

  • I have used a few different cleansing balms, some were great and some were difficult to wash off. Emma Hardie's cleansing balm is among one of the best cleansing balms I have ever used.
  • The texture of the balm is creamy and easy to apply, I would rub a small amount between my fingers and onto the lids of my eyes to remove my eye makeup. I personally prefer using micellar water around my eyes, but this can be an option, however remember to use the cleansing balm around your eyes with great care because you don't want any cleansing balm in your eyes!
  • This cleansing balm deep cleanses like nothing else, it will remove all traces of makeup and more!
  • My skin looks and feels amazing following a cleanse, I feel like I don't even need to double cleanse. I always spend a few minutes massaging the balm on my face, so I suppose it acts as a mask at the same time. My skin is never dry after use.
  • The most INCREDIBLE thing about this product is the cloth. I have tried many cotton cloth and the makeup stains are impossible to remove. Emma Hardie's cloth is a miracle cloth with all the right material. The make up stains washes off with ease, in fact, I can run it under the shower and the stain will remove from the impact of the water droplets. You will never need to spend time cleaning the cloth after your cleanse.
  • This is hands down the best cleansing combo I have come across. It's not a cheap product at, but you get a whooping 100g. I have always read fantastic reviews for Emma Hardie products and now I know why!

To Purchase:

This product was provided for editorial purpose

2 comments:

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts