Monday, April 17, 2017

White Glo Deep Stain Remover Activated Charcoal Whitening Toothpaste Review


Yellow teeth is not a stranger to me, depending on what I have been eating and drinking my teeth can go pretty yellow... and it doesn't help that I have olive skin!

I have been obsessed about everything charcoal lately and was excited when I found White Glo at my door.


ABOUT WHITE GLO

White Glo Deep Stain Remover Activated Charcoal Whitening Toothpaste is an advanced extra-strength whitening toothpaste that has been formulated to remove deep stains and discolouration. It is formulated with highly absorbent activated charcoal to trap colour particles and to help penetrate and draw out stubborn stains. The low-abrasion formula with nano-charcoal technology assures it is safe on enamel and protects against cavities.

PRICE: $5.99 per pack

HOW TO USE
  1. Use daily to replace your ordinary toothpaste.
  2. Brush thoroughly with the bonus toothbrush twice a day or as directed by your dentist.
  3. Electric toothbrush users can also use this toothpaste
INGREDIENTS

Calcium Carbonate, Aqua (Water), Silica, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Silica, Aroma (Flavour), Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Carboxymethyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Charcoal, Sodium Saccharin, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Cetylpyridinium Chloride 0.05% w/w and Sodium Monofluorophosphate 0.76% w/w.



MY VERDICT

-
I have been solely using this toothpaste for several weeks now. This is my first time trying a charcoal toothpaste, the paste itself is grey in colour and when brushed, the foam is white as per any other toothpaste.
- This toothpaste lathers up really well, and I dare say, better than some of the other toothpastes I have tried.
- I have tried White Glo products before, some of it worked on me, some of it didn't. I feel that I am on the fence with this product, some days it works really well, other days my teeth remains yellow... but I will always see a nice shine to my teeth following use.
- I am unsure whether I would purchase this particular product, I feel that some of the other White Glo toothpastes worked more effectively on me. One thing that is really appealing is the toothbrush and dental stick inclusions!


Disclaimer: This product was provided for editorial purposes

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to share this wonderful review with us. I always enjoy seeing a product I never seen before and getting a good idea if it is a good one or not. This was an excellent post. Have a great rest of your day.
    Dentist Philadelphia

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts