Wednesday, April 19, 2017

DECIEM Hylamide Photography Foundation Review



ABOUT DECIEM HYLAMIDE PHOTOGRAPHY FOUNDATION
  • Nano fractions of silica-based prisms create light confusion to reduce the looks of visible lines and pores immediately without looking like traditional makeup, while creating a perfect backdrop to highlight facial features.
  • Ultra-advanced super-fine hue correctors blackout unwanted tones in real life while creating the look of angular shadows.
  • Adds discreet golden glow instantly for a visibly radiant, healthy-looking skin
  • Super light, oil free biotechnology complex to provide hydration
  • Can be applied over or mixed with foundation or used alone for a natural look


MY VERDICT

  • I was quite confused as to the purpose of this product when I first saw it, a white foundation!? Once I started using the product I realised this is an incredibly versatile product.
  • When used alone (I recommend to try this on a good skin day) it hides imperfections and gives you a beautiful healthy glow (a golden sheen) and it does colour correct, however it will not conceal larger blemishes.
  • As a primer, I found it to work quite well, I did notice some foundation sliding off my nose after a long day, however it does not clog pores. I did notice my pores to minimise some what due to the reflective particles, however it was not completely diminished and still visible.
  • If you are looking for a glowy base, mix it with your foundation. Some people are using this as a highlighter, I can see how it can work but I don't think it'll work on my skin tone, but I think it would act as an amazing highlighter on darker skin tones.
  • The product itself is not oily and possess more of a matte and smooth texture that is easily to blend.
  • I have read a lot of mixed reviews, I think it may be because the product is so versatile and you need to try all the methods to determine which best suits your skin.
Can you see the sheen especially around the wrist area?

While this is not a video demo, but I did use DECIEM's Hylamide Photography Foundation in the video below.

Disclaimer: Product provided for editorial purposes.

1 comment:

  1. I love this stuff! I use it as a bit of everything - base, in my foundation or moisturiser, it just works with everything! Great review xx

    Laura || www.thelifeoflaura.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts