Harvest Garden 3 Step Spa @ Home Kit Review
I was planning to spend the entire day in a shopping centre a couple of weeks ago as we don't have air-con at home.. but instead I decided I'd go see my partner's grandmother with him. The visit was great, the home was air-conditioned. However later we ended up being in a house with no air conditioning, no fan and the windows shut, sat in a hot car under the sun, waited for a bus for 10 minutes with no shade and sat in a semi air-conditioned bus for 15 minutes before getting booted off to a non- air-conditioned bus. Ahh life!
It just wasn't my day and it just happened to be the hottest day. I am so glad that I have had time to wind down with Harvest Garden. Today we will look at their 3 Step Spa @ Home Kit ($75.50)
Harvest Garden Herbal Facial Tea
- The facial tea uses a powerful combination of dried botanicals and plant extracts to deeply cleanse your pores, remove dead skin cells, dirt and bacteria. The tea will draw out impurities from the skin to provide deep detoxification.
- This is the first step of the 3 step spa kit, the hot water and botanicals will assist with opening up your pores, in preparation for the facial masque to be more readily absorbed.
- This is the first time I've used a product like this, I always put on a masque after a hot shower to allow my pores to open. This is a beautiful way to open your pores, the botanicals and plant extracts smells very pretty (hmm imagine pretty in a smell) and it's so relaxing seeing the colours.
Harvest Garden Rose Facial Mist
- The Garden Rose Facial Mist is suitable for all skin types, for those with oily and combination skin, opt for the Lavender mist
- My Rose Mist contains raspberry extract, which is rich in Vitamin C and contains cleansing qualities to rid oils. This product is also safe for around the eye area. The Blueberry extract contains Vitamin A to assist with dry skin and fight against anti-aging.
- This spray is soothing, regenerating and relaxing.
- I have been using this spray several times per day (especially in this heat), it has a beautiful floral scent and re-hydrates my skin instantly. This spray does not irritate my eyes like some of the other sprays.
- This mist is alcohol and palm free, the only thing I do need to mention is that there is an expiry date which may be significantly shorter than chemical filled products. Therefore make sure to use it diligently.
- I have been sharing this amazing mist with mum, in fact mum told me to stop using it because she is keeping it. Mum always had dry and awful looking neck, after she started spraying the mist onto her neck the dryness went away. I am not kidding, she kept telling me how amazing it is!
Harvest Garden Kaolin and Activated Charcoal Facial Masque
- Kaolin clay is excellent for drawing out impurities and toxins. This particular clay product includes Kaolin Clay, Activated Coconut Charcoal, Licorice Root Extract and Gotu Kola Extract.
- You can mix this clay with water or other liquid element to create a paste. This bottle will last approximately 16 applications.
- This masque will assist with removing toxins, detox skin, soothe and repair.
- Avoiding the eye area, I applied a thin layer of the facial masque all over my face and washed the masque off once it dried (you can see in the photo below, the part just above my lip is dried).
- I tend to gather a lot of gunk in my pores especially if I don't use a chemical exfoliator. I was surprised by how much this masque was able to clear out my pores, there were small amounts of sebum left in a few of my pores but it did an excellent job, not to mention it doesn't contain any harful chemicals.
Have you tried Harvest Garden?