Friday, December 9, 2016

Shu Styling by Shu Uemura at QVB, Sydney


Christmas is creeping up on me and I am feeling the festivity.

I was lucky to have recently been invited to attend a make-over at Shu Uemura's Boutique in the QVB. Lovely Liz asked me what kind of look I wanted to create... boy, I umm-ed and uhh-ed for a good minute. I wear a LOT of neutrals and initially wanted to opt for a neutral work-appropriate look.

It wasn't long for me to throw that idea out the door and agreed to do an orange look with a dewy base.


My makeover started off by removing the small amount of foundation I had on for the day with Shu Uemura's Cleansing Oil, and proceed with a full skincare routine using Shu Uemura's Tsuya Skincare range. The products were beautiful and smelt incredible.



Shu Umeura's Cosmic Blossom Eye and Cheek Palette was selected for me. I was quite hesitant when I saw the bright orange eye shadow and it's earthy red neighbour. However once my applied I was stunned by how much I liked it, it was really quite natural and work-appropriate!!! I was so glad that this palette was selected for me because I would never consider trying this palette if I didn't get a little bit of encouragement.

I am in love with Shu Uemura x Murakami range, apparently so is my boyfriend... he is a big fan of Murakami's art, so much that he forced me to give him the little Murakami signature flower attached on my Shu lash curler!!

Below I have a couple of unedited and unfiltered full faced look, please excuse the cheesy smile.




If you would like to get your beauty on this festive season, head over to Shu at David Jones or QVB! I've included their service menu above for your reference. This is especially good if you have a night out and wanted to get some shopping done at the same time! A MASSIVE thanks to Shu Uemura and SHAPR team for having me!!

Dont forget to join Fabulous and Fun Life's link up here

*Lily not Louise attended this makeup session as a guest of Shu Uemura.

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! I wish there was a Shu Uemera counter at my DJ's, I'd love to do this!

    Laura xx
    www.thelifeof-laura.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. The eye and cheek palette is gorgeous. I love these colors and the orange one is stunning. I'm glad you actually enjoyed these colors. :)

    Michelle Morchella

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so vibrant! Looks good, it's fun to get out of the usual work neutrals from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous Lily! I love that you opted for an orange look it looks so pretty and the perfect look for Summer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely subtle look, I was expecting bright orange on your lids when I saw the palette! Haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these services that are redeemable for purchased products! It's a great way to discover new makeup looks you might not have tried yourself!

    Ingrid
    http://www.fabulousandfunlife.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beauty!


    https://theglitterandgrey.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking as beautiful as ever Lily - LOVE the orange shadow on you, hope you'll experiment with some more colours, it's so much fun and may surprise you even more how awesome they look on you. IN LOVE with the palette xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts