Friday, December 23, 2016

Hair Free Summer with Gillette Venus Razor Range


My boyfriend and I have been together long enough... How long you ask? I'm not too sure, but it's long enough for me to feel completely comfortable not shaving my legs for two seasons and for him to still find me attractive.

I tend to like growing my hair out during winter, especially the hair on my legs (and I assure you there's lots of it) to keep me warm during the cooler months. When summer hits, the winter layers will be removed to reveal baby smooth skin.

In this post, I'd like to introduce some cool products you may or may not know is around by Gillette.


GILLETTE VENUS SWIRL
  • 5 contour blades adjust to every curve
  • Protective MoistureGlide Ribbon
  • MircoFine comb guides hair to the blades that capture virtually every hair

Razors are seriously becoming more and more advanced. The little silver ball allows the razor to move from left to right, allowing shaving to be an easier experience.

I couldn't go past this ergonomic little fellow without putting my work hat on, I felt that this little fellow would be amazing for anyone with limited ulnar and radial deviations or limitations in wrist movements. I've actually given this to my mum cos she has reduced right wrist movements and found this to be helpful.


GILLETTE VENUS AND OLAY

  • 5 blades for exfoliation
  • Sugarberry scented Olay Moisture Bar to fight dryness
  • Soft grip handle for control

First of all, just look at that giant moisture bar! it's phenomenal and smells fruity/delicious, it literally smells like sugar and berry. This the most self sufficient, moisture intense product, my legs never felt so moisturised after a shave. The one and only downfall is when I don't shave for a few... or.. many months and some of my shaved off hair gets caught in the balm. I would recommend this for regular shavers.

The one thing I absolutely love about this razor pack is that it comes with a shower holder!!! Gone are the times you don't know where to put your razor after a shave.



GILLETTE VENUS SNAP WITH EMBRACE

  • Portable compact
  • Mini handle, easy to grip and convenient to store
  • Venus Embrace's 5 curve hugging blades for a close shave
  • Water activated ribbon of moisture for a smooth glide
I try to avoid packing razors when I travel, mainly because they are difficult to store, I don't know why but the lids always come off and it's just an awkward shape for my makeup bag.

This product is the ULTIMATE travel razor, I can't believe how adorable it is andit comes in it's own little case. You can literally slip it anywhere! The heads are detachable and you can purchase re-fills in store. Super handy!



GILLETTE SATIN CARE

  • Advanced formula for a smoother shave
  • 4 x more moisture formula to ensure there are no missed spots!
  • Great for sensitive skin
This is the coolest shaving foam, its comes out  with purple swirls, it look yummy haha!

The foam is easy to apply and allows shaving to be super easy. I usually use soap or a cream, this is actually the first time I've tried using a foam and it makes a huge difference. My razor doesn't get clogged as frequently!

Here's to a hair free summer! I can't wait to wear my dresses :)


*The products featured in this post were provided for editorial purposes, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts