Thursday, December 15, 2016

Easy Natural Everyday Look with Clinique's Chubby Sticks + Swatches


I can't believe we hit 37 degrees this week and fluctuated down to 17 degrees today. This weather is too temperamental. I heard that it's gonna be a hot one this summer.

As much as I love summer, I hate makeup melting off my face, I also become increasingly lazy and slow since we don't have air-conditioning at home.

So the less products on my face the better... the less steps the easier! Although I must admit that I can only occasionally pull off this look on a good skin, puffy under eye bag-free days in order to be photographed. Anywho, I bring you my lazy girl everyay look with Clinique's Chubby Sticks.


ABOUT CLINIQUE CHUBBY STICK LIP TINT
- A wash of colour rich balm
- Not quite sheer, not quite opaque with a slightly sheen finish
- Contains mango and shea butters for moisture
- Allergy tested
- 100% fragrance free
-Available in 7 shades


Price $36



ABOUT CLINIQUE CHUBBY STICKSHADOW TINT FOR EYES



- Long wearing and layerable
- Creates a sheer wash of lightweight colour
- Appropriate for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
- Available in 12 shades

Price: $35




BASE AND CONCEAL

I used Shiseido's Stick Foundation in O40 as this is the only stick foundation I own, but  also my ultimate go to when I need something quick.

For this look, I used Fasio stick concealer, I picked this up while I was in Japan and was impressed by it's concealing abilities!

EYES AND CONTOUR

For eyes I applied a light coat of Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint in Lots o' Latte*, this shadow stick is one of the most comfortable and long wearing. I took this on my cruise and would wear it for up to 12 hours at a time. If you are looking for a deeper colour, try Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint in Fuller Fudge.

I doubled up Lots o' Latte as a contour stick, it provided a very natural and subtle contour. Very easy to blend.

Cheeks and Lips

Clinique Chubby Intense Moisturising Lip Colour Balm in Curviest Caramel* was used as a 2in1 product as well. As per it's title, this chubby stick is very moisturising on the lips while creating a beautiful natural flush on the apples on the cheeks. I love this balm, it seems to be fragrance free, very moisturising, soft, smooth and light weight on my lips.

How easy was that?



VIDEO DEMO (please excuse my partner rearranging the room in the background)

*Products featured in this post were provided for editorial purpose, all opinions are my own

8 comments:

  1. Great look, I do love me a stick format, it's so neat, especially for travelling and you've got some nice shades there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are totally perfect for travel!

    www.doaner-fide.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a couple of clinique chubby lips products, bit I've never tried the eye nor cheek ones. I have to give these a go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the chubby sticks for lips, but I haven't tried the eye ones. Sounds like it'll be handy for travel and quick makeup looks.
    www.lenatalksbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Curviest Caramel is a beautiful color! I love it.

    Michelle Morchella

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love these sticks and i think they are perfect for travel! clinique has some of the best makeup but it is always underrated .

    clairetalksbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like Lena I haven't tried the eye sticks as yet - I do love that Caramel colour on you Lily, and I have a passion for products that are multi-tasking xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Curviest Caramel shade looks amazing on you.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts