Monday, December 12, 2016

Cinch Face Cheat Moisturiser and Glow Review



When you work sometime in the morning till whenever in the evening, time is of essence. When I come home from work, I like to take my time with my skincare routine (which consists of a billion steps), it's a different story in the morning as I only have 50minutes to 1 hour from the point I get out of bed to the train station.

If I break everything down, I'm essentially left with 5-8 minutes to put on my skincare and makeup. Due to a lack of time, my morning (weekday) skincare routine consists of sunscreen only. Awful, right!?

Lately, I have been reaching for a new product, Cinch... and you'll find out why below!


ABOUT CINCH
  • It's a moisturiser, illuminator, anti-ager, pore refiner and primer in one
  • 72 hours of dewy, heavenly moisturisation all in one spray
  • Cinch is light weight and delivers as much hydration as many moisturisers without feeling heavy
  • Vegan, cruelty free and free from preservatives, parabens and synthetic fragrances.
  • Contains Superox-C extracted from Australia's Kakadu Plum which contains the world's highest concentration of Vitamin C.
  • Reduction in the appearance of wrinkles and pore size
  • Easy to use, shake and spray
  • Can be used under makeup, over make up or on it's own.

Price: $39.95 for 100ml

MY VERDICT
  • I have been reaching for Cinch almost every morning, it takes no time to apply and kudos to the awesome spray nozzle, it covers my entire face in 2 sprays. During the day time, I would still apply sunscreen on top of Cinch as it does not contain SPF.
  • The content is like a luminous milky fluid, I like to pat everything in with my fingers and the product is absorbed within seconds. My face would feel soft, smooth and supple. I was actually glowing, my lips were glowing. There is no shimmer... just magical illumination.
  • My face did feel moisturised, although if you have patches of dryness you might want to double up on the spray or add some heavy duty cream (I have a healing dry patch on my nose which requires special attention).
  • This product would work wonders for those with combination skin, even though it illuminates your face it's not oily. I haven't noticed any changes to my pore size - I have a lot of pores... a lottt and they are quite big, I personally feel that no product in the world will be able to reduce the size of my pores.
  • Within seconds, my morning skincare routine went from just sunscreen to moisturiser, illuminator and primer in ONE spray. I love clever, efficient and innovative products, the more in one the better.

*This product was provided for editorial purpose, all opinions are my own.

5 comments:

  1. Great review! I've been so curious about this spray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds incredible!! I really want to try this now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds incredible!! I really want to try this now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good cruelty free brand that I'll have to keep an eye out for

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts