Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Lush Christmas Showcase @ Lush QVB, Sydney



Every Christmas I head over to Lush to take advantage to their incredible Xmas sale, no matter how long the line is I WILL WAIT! Lush never disappoints and this year's Lushmas is as incredible as every other year.

I was lucky to attend Lush's recent Christmas preview, every time I go to Lush I feel like a kid in a candy store... and you'll know what I mean after seeing these photos! The products are so beautiful that I didn't even need to edit my photos.

This year, there are fabulous gift boxes, Christmas themed bath bombs, bubble bars... there is something for everyone, all age and gender.






Luxury Lush Pud $7.95 each




Snowie  (inspired by David Bowie) $8.95each







Believe it or not, we actually got to make our very own Lush Bath Bombs and it was a lot easier than expected! This practical experience really reminds me of the amount of love put into each handmade lush product.






A beautiful spread of vegan treats were provided at the showcase, how adorable are these santa cups! Have you popped in stores to pick up some lush goodies to treat yourself for busy year?

Anything takes your fancy?
*Lily not Louise attended this event as a guest of Lush Australia.

2 comments:

  1. OMG all these Lush Xmas goodies look amazing! I'm a huge Lushie, can't wait to get my hands on this range. The event looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It ALL takes my fancy! That's the problem! Lol!

    Ingrid
    http://www.fabulousandfunlife.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts