Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas Party Look 2015 @ The Ivy

Hope everyone had a joyous Chirstmas yesterday!!!

I thought I'd share my Christmas Party look since my make up was non-existant during the Christmas feed yesterday. Earlier this month had our work Christmas party at the Ivy, twice per year work goes all out and throw a great party, unlimited alcohol, dessert bar, DJ, canapes, suckling pig and all.




Base:

I covered my blemishes with Shiseido's Creamy Concealer then applied a geneous layer of Rimmel's lasting finish powder as an all over foundation. I always conceal prior to using a powder foundation. Throughout the night, I'd touch up with Bobbi Brown's Finishing Powder.

Eyes:

I LOVE my Rimmel's Scandaleyes Shadow Stick, it's a creamy eye shadow that is super easy to apply and lasts all day. Curled my lashes with Shsieido's Lash Curler (my HG curler - I personally feel this suits my eye shape more than Shu Uemura's lash curler). Then topped off with a couple coats of Factorie's Mascara (This mascara has really grown on me, it's similar to a tube mascara, but holds the curls).

Brows, Cheeks and Lips

Rimmel's Brow This Way takes care of my brows on the go, however since my hair is black I only use the wax formula (a very deep brown).

Cheeks and contouring were easy with Thin Lizzy's 6 in 1, another product that's really growing on me. This product is highly versatile and excellent for your purse.

As for lips, I decided to use Klara Cosmetics' Kiss Proof Lipstick, the formula is long lasting, however drying and requires touch ups if you are eating and drinking throughout the night. My sample is tiny and very portable so I kept it in my back pocket the whole night.


 I regret not taking a selfie, although I probably had one too many drinks to be capable of a selfie. So here are some pictures my colleague took. Klara Cosmetics' Kiss Proof Lipstick is fairly visible in top and bottom pic... and keep scrolling for food pics.





Our view from the top





Did you have a Christmas Party this year?

6 comments:

  1. Yummers! Wow, that's quite a spread! And you're cute, as always! We didn't have one this year, but that's probably a good thing, considering how much I binge eat over this season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Christmas parties for me, unless you count the annual dinner with my Mums Group girls, and that was s fabulous night out with friends. Those macaroons look yummy... ALL macaroons look yummy lol Love the colour lip x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning as always! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing work party, you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fab and what an amazing party! Hope you had a lovely Christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous and the food looks amazing too!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts