Thursday, May 14, 2015

Lust Have It! - March 2015

It's been a long wait for LHI's March pack. I received my pack today, 14 May 2015.
This pack arrived in one of those large makeshift gift boxes, the ones you usally put scarves in (well I usually do anyway).

Was it worth the wait?


Lonvitalite Mask 
I'm running low on facial sheet masks and I've always enjoyed Lonvitalite masks.. so no complaints here. 


Model Co BB Cream
I've had rather unpleasant encounters with ModelCo products, I've tried their base products before and it didn't feel too nice on my skin, it was like an airless capsule covering my skin unable to breath. But I'm always willing to give new products a go.



Appelles Shampoo and Conditioner
I've heard a lot about Apelles' products, so stoked to see deluxe samples in this month's box! I recently cut my hair rather short and started enjoying the process of hair wash again, looking forward to putting these to the test!

 Urban Skincare Co Body Cleanser
Body Cleanser! haha, I'm so use to seeing body scrub, body wash... etc.. when I saw cleanser I instantly went to my face. I'm keen to see how this differs to my usual body wash.
Uriage Samples - Cleansing water and soothing cream
Cream and cleansing water, I use both. Happy to try this out too.
Overall, this wasn't a bad box, however it did not wow me either. Although, I'm really happy to see Appelle in this box as it's a brand I wanted to try for quite some time. To be honest, I'm not too fussed about the delay, I spend most of my time at work and as soon as I get home all I want to do is put my feet on the coffee table...relax with a cuppa. Most of the time I don't even notice that my box is delayed. I've been a loyal subbie for about 2 years and really enjoyed seeing a little package at my door each month. LHI has introduced me to numerous brands such as Eye of Horus, Inika, The Cosmetic Kitchen and Urban Skincare Co that I would not have came across otherwise. However, my latest annual subscription is wrapping up and this is my last Lust Have It box, I won't be renewing, I haven't been too pleased with the expired products in the last couple of boxes, but my decision not to review is mainly due to the fact that I have too many products piling up waiting to be used.
What did you think about this pack LHI box? Was it worth the 2 month wait for you?

5 comments:

  1. ahhhh i feel like i should subscribe to lust have it again! judging by this box, i have a close work friend who uses appelles and she loves it!!!!

    This Damsel Loves Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's finally here! I haven't received mine yet, but it could be at work for all I know. Not a bad box, I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard a great deal about Appelles and their marketing is done so well! Too bad their shampoo has sulphates in it so I can't use it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love getting subscription boxes mainly because it is fun to see what little surprises they have them. However, I usually end up giving almost everything I receive away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm kind of pleased that I unsubscribed a while ago... it always felt like I wasn't getting my boxes or it was a waste of money as I was getting the same samples again and again. This box doesn't seem too bad though! xx

    Sweetaholic Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts