Thursday, November 8, 2012

Priya's 24th

I celebrated Priya's 24th birthday with the rest of her family at a Chinese restaurant in Beverly Hills.
We commenced our meal at approx 7.50PM and ate non-stop till about 10.07pm. We've spent pretty much every birthday together for the past 5 years, that commitment haha.

There must've been about 5 entrees, 10 mains, fruit, fortune cookies and the lovely birthday cake below.

I was in heaven, I got to try all the chinese food that my parents never order.... i.e., prawn toast, fried rice, spring rolls and anything deep fried. 

I couldn't believe how amazing the fried rice was... a taste of wok :P

I had a great night celebrating, got to feed Priya and later had a food baby :)

I took recordings of the night, it will be up in the annual movie at the end of the year or about then.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts