Thursday, November 1, 2012

Cafe 41 - Penshurst

No idea why the picture is perpendicular and not technical enough to figure out how to fix it. Feel free to tilt your head to the right.

The whole thing looks better than it actually tasted.
Balsamic dressing with feta, pine nuts, tomatoes.... not sure how I felt about the salad. Papillae not too big on the sourness.

Sour-dough was tough enough to be croutons, I'd advise freshly cut sour dough for all cafes..

Egg, mushroom and bacon was overly salted, might just be the bacon though.

Out-of-packet halloumi .. unimpressed. Having said that, the table next to us ordered burgers and fries... didn't look too shabby. I'd go back to try their other stuff before I make a grounded judgement.

I



Cafe 41 on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts