Thursday, September 6, 2012

TAG: How much my face is worth.

I use quite a few different products on rotation depending on accessibility and location convenience because I'm lazy like that. Before I start... I don't know the prices for most of these products because I haven't really purchased make up or skincare for the last 5 years, the only thing I forked money out in this lot was the lash curler (perks of working in the beauty industry.) Unfortunately I'll need to start purchasing my own goods once I finish everything up.. I'm quite scared to find out how much money I will actually need to spend...:\

Lets see how much my face is worth..



Left to Right

DR ALKAITIS organic eye creme $60
BIOTHERM SKIN-ERGETIC night cream.. approx $65
BIORE powercouple SPF 30 Lotion ..approx $13
BIORE nourishing gel cleanser ... approx $14

I forgot the one product I swear by -_-"! A'KIN Rosehip oil -- approx $15



 SHISEIDO mascara $50
SHISEIDO Lash curler $24
REVLON concealer.. approx $12


BLISTEX... approx $4
BOURJOIS bronzing powder... approx $12
SUPER BB CREAM ... approx $15


TOTAL : approx $284

O.M.G

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts