Sunday, July 8, 2012

Empties 2012, first half

I take forever to finish products, I'm also a slow eater. But I finally polished off few of my many skincare/cosmetics.


From Left to Right

  • Kakadoodle Dew Nourishing Day Cream 15ml - Quite rich, I liked the scent. I did keep my skin moisturised than most moisturisers. 
  • BYS Candyfloss Blush 5g- Worst blush I've used, breaks down like an emo kid with too much eyeliner. The colour was a nice babydoll pink.
  • Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Mascara - This mascara gives you incredible lengthy, natural lashes.
  • Lancome Hypnose- I love Lancome mascaras. Already re-purchased.
Pinetarsol- I got this fucked up skin condition on the back of my arms after sleeping on the living room sofa for 6 months. I got itchy bites all down my arm, probably from spiders, mites or some sort of insects. Initially, I used soap-- it only made my spider bites worse. I hopped into Priceline and took this baby home. This is excellent for sensitive skin, completely calmed my bites down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts