Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Chocolates and Rabbit Day!

Taking anti-social to a new level. Fear.
L asked me to go on facebook chat so she can send me an instant link the other night. I hesitated and finally popped on to check the links. Within 5 minutes, a new window popped up "Hey" from my fellow peer. My heart pounded in quick avoidance.

As I was on the phone to L, I gasped...
"shit"
"??"
"I'm gonna go offline.. someone is talking to me on facebook chat.... *clicks offline* that's better"
"mm someone's trying to be social"

 Anywho..
I've been extremely keen for this long weekend. 3 days off work and no uni = win! But I'll need to complete quite a few assignments and cram for anatomy... *sigh* BUT STILL GOOD :)

My plans to the fish market has been postponed to tomorrow... and I cannot wait for this... degustation at A Quarter Twenty One on the 17th, man, I live for fine dining.

Found this pic I made for a friend in my previous photobucket account. I love going through old things. Enjoy your holiday guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts