Sunday, August 14, 2011

Review: WOTNOT 100% Natural Facial Wipe

According to the Web:

  • Certified organic jojoba, roseship and sweet orange oil
  • Certified organic aloe vera
  • 100% natural and biodegradable fibre
  • Free from alcohol and artificial perfumes
  • Free from parabens and petrochemicals
  • Ideal for women with sensitive skin
  • Removes all make-up including
    waterproof mascara 

My Verdict:


I purchased two packets for $9.95 at the organic expo, 25 sheets in each pack. Re-seal-able pack to maintain freshness. What allured me to this product was the lack of chemicals, I have fairly sensitive skin, so far, every wipe I've trialed in stores tried stung my face instantly. Not this one!


I rocked home this morning after a long night, all I wanted to do was to rid my make up and drop dead. Instead of clipping my hair back and washing my face I decided to open a pack of Wotnot wipes, the cloth was SO SOFT, there is a semi distinguishable scent. It got rid of my concealer, powder, blush... etc as well as my mascara (non-waterproof) i did get some fall off... I wouldn't say it was from the wipes, sure taught me not to sleep with mascara on! But you will need to go back and forth on the eyes to rid stubborn mascara. Best part? it did not sting, or irritate my eyes/face at all. I was in awe.


In addition, the product promised moisture, the product delivered moisture! my face did not dry out and was well nourished after removing all the make up.

Highly recommended for sensitive skin peeps. I'm also dying to try their sunscreen and other skincare range, definitely not overpriced, quality products. 

Ingredients: purified water, caprylic/capric triglyceride (vegetable derived), certified organic jojoba oil*, glycerine (vegetable derived), cetearyl alcohol (plant derived), certified organic aloe vera*, certified organic sweet almond oil*, certified organic rosehip oil*, tocopherol acetate (vitamin e), potassium sorbate (food grade preservative), lactic acid (plant derived), cetearyl glucoside (plant derived), sodium hydroxymethylglycinate.
*certified organic ingredients.

Re-purchase: HELL YEAH, another pro, WOTNOT is proudly Australian Owned, support your local business guys! :)


4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this brand. They sounds great - cam never have enough facial wipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh great score! I have super sensitive skin too and I can't use a lot of products on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a fantastic product! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, looks like it works really great at taking off makeup!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts