Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Tea from T2


My most prized possession of a friend took me to T2 to get my early birthday present. I told her I want tea. She told me I reminded her of her father. Lovely.

I picked out 4 boxes of tea and she pulled out her nifty wallet. Because that's how we roll.



Now onto the tea.

L to R

1. Mint Mix: Peppermint leaves, spearmint leaves and lemon verbena leaves. (heard this is good for detox)

2. Sleep Tight: Lemonbalm, jasmine blossoms, lavender and rose petals. (because I'd like to sleep more!)

3. Irish Breakfast

4. Lemongrass and Ginger


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts