Monday, July 4, 2011

Lancome Hypnose Mascara


One of my favourite mascara is the Lancome Hypnose mascara, I received a little sample a while ago, it did amazing things to my lashes; so i went and purchased the full size. It's a water based mascara, at first i was scared that it'll droop on asian eye lashes like other reviews i've read.... instead it made my lashes look pretty darn good.

A quality of this mascara that I love to hate is the easiness of removing it. It washes right off with water.... however at the same time it's fairly smudgeable if you have watery eyes. It's also a bit of a nightmare during rainy days, hence avoid this for likely chances of rain.

Otherwise it seem to keep my curl, not as much as the shiseido perfect mascara.


 These two pics were taking on different days, i "accidentally" scratched my eye with dirty fingers so the inner started swelling up a bit *see below* remember always to wash your hands before touching your eyes kids!
RRP $54 AUD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts