Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I FINALLY got out of the house!

This semester's been brutal. I had my thesis along with 2 other units, not to mention with markers who were completely bias. They should have a system where you can only distinguish students by their student number.

I think one of my teacher hates me, it can't be blamed, 9am class, and I live on the other side of the map. I get up at 6 to get ready and get going. So by the time i get to class... zzzzzzzzzzzzz.... So I dont' contribute a whole lot to class discussions.

In one of my papers. I spent a lot of time correcting it, perfecting it. She wrote Excellent all over and gave me a mediocre mark. Probably because she had to write my name on the marking criteria and noticed it's me.

Anywho. on top of the crazy semester I had to work roughly 30hrs/wk up until 3 wks ago.

I had absolutely no time go to out. Exams are in about a week.... and I couldn't turn down a  friend's 21st.

We had dinner at the Blackbird Cafe... it's a "Modern Australian" menu....I thought it was confused. They had asian, pasta, pizza, antipasto and grill... Grill, I understand... but they had stuff like Portuguese this, Brazilian that. WAY too much going on.

It's winter here, I'm equivalent to one of those cold blooded animals, I need to bathe in the sun to keep my body temp up. As I was dressing for the party I decided to go pants, long sleeves and jacket. I came out of my room and my mum barked "YOU GOING TO A FUNERAL????"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts