Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Review: Clean&Clear Oxygenating Facial Scrub

lilynotlouise.blogspot.com
I bought this product yonks ago... oh well, i may as well review it.

When i went to get this, i asked the dude for something that would minimise acne and he recommended this one. I've been using it for.. i can't even remember, definitely 6months+. and no such luck. It didn't get rid of my pimples at all.

lilynotlouise.blogspot.com
I've always been a bit weary about Clean&Clear products... i found a lot of their stuff to be a tad harsh on the skin.

But this one was generally ok. it did dry me up a bit.. but then again.. pretty much ALL cleansers dry me up lol.. i have very annoying and abnormal skin -_-

lilynotlouise.blogspot.com
But i thought this product was definitely excellent for exfoliation, it remove dirt quite well! after i use this my face did feel refreshed. Plus it's got them microbeads XD

I use this scrub to remove my face make up when i'm really tired... heck who wouldn't! a scrub, cleanser and remove make all in one!  It does a great job at make up removal too!

6 comments:

  1. This looks great! Thanks for the review ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep sharing such posts. Facial & skincare center offers affordable couples massage in San Diego with various massage therapies such as deep tissue, hot stones, aromatherapy massage, Thai massage and pregnancy massage and more.
    Gua Sha facial San Diego

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep sharing such posts. Trauma resolution therapy center in San Digeo offers premarital therapy and marriage counseling in San Diego for couples to better understand the dynamics of a relationship and support healing and growth.
    anxiety therapy San Diego

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blog seems to share interesting tips Swedish massage Guildford. I like this information as it is useful for me as of right now I do take massage classes. Maybe I will share with facebook group friends about this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was searching for this kind of blog from a long time. I like this information as I was looking for anxiety treatment in San Diego.
    relationship counseling San Diego

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep sharing such posts. Trauma resolution therapy center in San Digeo offers premarital therapy and marriage counseling in San Diego for couples to better understand the dynamics of a relationship and support healing and growth.
    depression therapist San Diego

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts