Friday, January 8, 2010

Review: Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15

lilynotlouise.blogspot.com.au
lilynotlouise.blogspot.com.au

The only reason i wanted this was for the SPF.
My friend bought one last year I tried it and thought it was pretty light weight.

It's a light beige colour that would blend well with all skin tone.

If you want coverage, this is NOT for you.

lilynotlouise.blogspot.com.au
Once blended it does give you a nice overall shine to your face.

This moisturizer does NOT contain any shimmer or sparkles.

I have dry skin, i rarely get a any glow on my face, my skin is rather dull looking. i wouldn't really recommend this to oily skin, it might make your face look overly oily.

This feels lighter than a sunscreen, but not as watery and light as i liked it to be.
I wouldn't really call the "shine" this moisturiser give "Illuminating"... rather you can probably achiever this "shine" by dabbing any sunscreen on your face.

However... Suncreen break me out at times.
This dosen't

here's a picture of the side of my cheek wearing only stila's moisturizer blended
lilynotlouise.blogspot.com.au

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review, I bought this a while ago and haven't tried it out yet! And thanks for following my blog, I followed back!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wonder how does stila compare to laura mercier hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your blog link. I would love to check out your blog and follow back!

Featured Post

Skin do’s and don’ts this holiday season

So, the holiday season is upon us! However whilst you're out there enjoying the summer vibes, it's crucial not to let your skincare ...

Popular Posts